The two bedroom cottages suit a small family or friends wishing to enjoy the many attractions nearby. The extensive use of timber, corrugated iron and leadlight gives a warm country feel to each cottage. Each bedroom has its own spacious bathroom with a large two-person corner spa.
The lounge areas have air conditioning, free Foxtel & wi-fi and two cosy couches to ‘veg out’ in front of the cosy log fire watching one of the free movies provided.
Enjoy a glass of wine or sip a cup of coffee on the verandah, before a game of tennis or mini-golf. Play golf as often as you like on the private nine-hole bush golf course. Winery tours depart daily.
Bushwalking or a swim in the heated indoor swimming pool will stimulate your appetite for a meal cooked on the barbecue or in your own kitchen. Better still visit one of the many restaurants or cafes dotted among the wineries close by.
There are 2 two bedroom cottages which feature:
- 100 year old leadlight windows and doors
- Exposed timber beamed cathedral ceilings
- Cosy and character-filled furnishings
- Well appointed kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, 4 burner hot plates
- Ensuites with large corner spa
- Queen sized beds with linen and towels
- Air conditioning
- Firewood supplied each day during the cold winter months
- Selection of free DVD movies
- Free wi-fi
Rates: From just $220 per night midweek. Click here for more information >
A 2 night minimum applies to all. One toddler under 3 years on own bedding can stay for free.