The three bedroom country homestead offers room to move for groups of up to nine people. A spacious air conditioned lounge & dining area adjoin the well appointed kitchen. There are two bathrooms each with their own large two-person corner spa for your comfort (towels and linen provided).
Free wi-fi and a DVD player with free movies (kids movies too) are perfect for a night in front of the fire. Have a dip in the heated indoor pool, a stroll in the bush or relax on your verandah sipping a wine from one of the many award winning wineries nearby while overlooking the National Park only metres away.
Challenge your friends to a golf tournament on the private nine-hole bush golf course that winds through the 28acres surrounding the homestead – or perhaps the mini-golf is more your style?
- 100 year old leadlight windows and doors
- Exposed timber beamed cathedral ceilings
- Cosy and character-filled furnishings
- Well appointed kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, 4 burner hot plates
- Two bathrooms both with large corner spa
- Queen sized beds with linen and towels
- Air conditioning
- Firewood supplied each day during the cold winter months
- Free dvd movies
- Free wi-fi
Rates: From just $295 per midweek night. Click here for more information >
A two night minimum stay applies. One toddler under 3 years on own bedding can stay for free.