The country barn offers room to move for groups of up to thirteen people.
A spacious air conditioned lounge with log fire, huge dining and entertainment area adjoin the well appointed kitchen. There are two bathrooms and two main bedrooms, with another bedroom accessed via one of the main bedrooms. The country barn has a queen bed and two bunks in each of two bedrooms (sleeps four per room), plus a double and single bed and a set of bunks in the third bedroom (sleeps five).
DVD player with free movies (kid’s movies too), free wi-fi are here for a night in front of the fire. Have a dip in the heated indoor pool, a stroll in the bush or relax on your verandah sipping a wine from one of the many award winning wineries nearby while overlooking the National Park only metres away.
Challenge your friends to a golf tournament on the private bush nine-hole course that winds through the 28 acres surrounding the homestead – or perhaps the mini-golf is more your style?
- Cosy and character-filled furnishings
- An indoor dining area able to seat 24 hungry guests
- Well appointed kitchen with a dishwasher, microwave, 4 burner hot plates
- Two main bedrooms plus one bedroom.
- Queen sized beds and double bunks with linen and towels supplied.
- Two bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Firewood supplied each day during the cold winter months
- Free dvd movies
- Free wi-fi
- An outdoor undercover bbq area with sit down dining for over 40 guests
- Private 9 hole bush golf course
Rates: From just $320 per night for a two night stay midweek . Click here for more information >
A two night minimum stay applies.